Conventional Type Lightning Arrester
Franklin Type-Lightning Arrestor
We are engaged in offering excellent quality Franklin Type-Lightning Arrestor to our valuable clients.
Installation: The arrestors are installed at the highest part of the roof and is connected to the earthing system through a thick copper wire that runs down through the building.
Construction: The lighting or surge arrestor is made from copper coating with pointed edges on one side and connected to the copper wire on the other side.
* These lightning arrestors are easy to install
* They are durable and can survive severe weather condition for a long times
* Made with top quality copper coating in order to provide a smooth channel to the electricity
* Save from sudden surge current due to lightning strike
* No need of frequent maintain
Conventional type -18mm Dia
Sphere Ball size – 53 mm Dia
Spike Length – 90mm
Material – Copper coating
Base Plate Size – 88X 88mm
Length of pipe – 1000 mm
Coverage Area – 3 to 6mtr radius 45˚ angle